I know how to end child labor

The worst thing isn’t that we live in a world where child labor exists; it’s that we live in a world where a mother who loves her child just as much as your momma loves you and my momma loves me sends that child off to work for the day in the dump, in the factory, in the field, or on the street because they have to earn an income to help support their families.

It’s World Against Child Labor Day. My friends at Fair Trade USA shared this on Facebook:

Child labor won’t end by banning child labor. In fact, I think “child labor bans” distract us from doing what will end child labor: employing parents at jobs that allow them to support their families. That’s right I’m anti-anti child labor bans.

Want to end child labor? Support movements, companies, and brands that spread opportunity. This list from Fair Trade USA is a great place to start.

8 comments
ETIAS Visa says:

of course like your web-site however you have to check
the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I
to find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will
definitely come again again.

kd shoes says:

I’m also commenting to let you know of the excellent encounter my child enjoyed going through your webblog. She figured out a lot of details, with the inclusion of how it is like to possess a marvelous giving spirit to get a number of people very easily learn various advanced subject areas. You really did more than visitors’ expected results. Thank you for distributing such powerful, safe, edifying and also cool guidance on that topic to Lizeth.

jordan 4 says:

I would like to voice my passion for your kindness giving support to those who actually need help with in this subject. Your very own commitment to getting the solution across was really good and have consistently allowed associates much like me to realize their pursuits. This insightful publication denotes a whole lot to me and further more to my colleagues. Best wishes; from all of us.

balenciaga says:

I simply wanted to thank you so much all over again. I’m not certain the things I could possibly have used without the type of hints revealed by you relating to such problem. Completely was a real difficult scenario for me personally, however , noticing a new professional strategy you processed the issue forced me to jump over fulfillment. I’m thankful for your guidance and thus sincerely hope you recognize what an amazing job that you’re accomplishing training the mediocre ones thru your webblog. I know that you have never encountered any of us.

kyrie shoes says:

I have to point out my respect for your generosity for those who really want help with this situation. Your personal dedication to getting the message all through had become surprisingly practical and have really encouraged people much like me to attain their goals. Your amazing invaluable help and advice indicates a lot to me and even more to my office workers. Best wishes; from everyone of us.

I simply needed to thank you so much once again. I am not sure the things that I could possibly have done in the absence of the aspects shared by you about such a field. This has been a alarming setting in my opinion, but taking a look at this expert form you dealt with that took me to weep for joy. Extremely happier for your help and even hope you realize what a great job you were accomplishing training many others using a web site. I am certain you’ve never met all of us.

hermes belt says:

I intended to post you a little bit of note to help thank you very much once again on the great thoughts you have shared on this website. This is quite remarkably open-handed of people like you to present easily exactly what many people could possibly have offered as an electronic book to earn some bucks for their own end, most notably since you could possibly have tried it if you wanted. Those suggestions additionally worked like the fantastic way to realize that other people have the same fervor just like mine to understand more and more with reference to this condition. I am certain there are some more pleasant instances ahead for individuals who scan through your website.

I must get across my appreciation for your generosity giving support to those people that should have help with in this issue. Your real dedication to getting the solution all around appeared to be extremely powerful and have really permitted regular people much like me to attain their aims. Your entire informative guidelines entails a great deal a person like me and substantially more to my mates. Many thanks; from each one of us.

Let your voice be heard!