Thanks to the fun folks at Indy Style TV for interviewing me about Where Am I Eating? and helping me acclimate to Guatemalan heat.
A few random thoughts:
1) I probably shouldn’t have started and ended the interview with my bitter beer face.
2) I will never be not amazed by the angularity of my nose.
3) I went on after a fellow who talked about how to wash and care for home windows. Hard to be more useful than that guy.
4) Not sure where their coffee came from, but it tasted like arm pit.
5) Weathermen are real! They just don’t live in the TV set.
6) I wish I could’ve spent the whole time just talking about Solo, the slave I met in Ivory Coast, or Juan the banana farmer, or Flor the coffee farmer.