A few months ago I spent an evening inventorying my T-shirt collection by their MADE IN tags. Yes, my life is that exciting.
I’ve added the results of that evening’s work with my t-shirt survey. I’ve posted the results and made a link to it under the “Pages” category. Check it out – SURVEY RESULTS: Where are you wearing?
What’s cool about this process is that I was at the factory where many of the MADE IN HONDURAS shirts come from.
It’s a cool little pickup line:
“Hey baby, can I see your tag?” Imaginary suave Kelsey (ISK) says.
“Why yes,” imaginary buxom beauty (IBB) looks me up and down, “yes, you can.”
“MADE IN HONDURAS, eh? I’ve been there…” ISK goes into great detail of visiting the…
Read More >
Bootsnall Travel Network has named me as one of their Rogue Travelers for 2007. It’s supposed to be a good thing, but consider the meaning of the word “rogue.”
rogue (rog) n.
1. An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
2. One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
3. A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
4. A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
5. An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
So, I’m an undesirable plant, a vicious elephant, a vagrant, a scamp, or a rascal. I like to think I’m somewhere in the middle between 2 and 3.
Bootsnall is sponsoring me. What does that mean? Well, they’re not really paying for anything expensive like airfare…
Read More >